Monday, July 20, 2009

90th Birthday Party


This past weekend I made several cakes for a friend's 90th birthday party. The event was put on by her daughter, who is seventy. It was an all day event, an open house type setting, with people coming and going as they wanted.

Here is the main cake. It was basically for decoration - it wasn't touched.

I made six 1/2 sheet cakes that were divided by piece, each with a red rosebud. This is what was served to the guests. The cake flavors were white, chocolate and strawberry.
I wanted to post a couple pictures of the fruit table. It was beautiful!

An idea to stash away for future consideration.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! I wish I had the cake-decorating talent. :) You're certainly blessed with it!!!

    ReplyDelete