Friday, July 27, 2012

Tangled (Rapunzel) Birthday Cake & Cupcakes

This has to be the absolute easiest birthday cake I have ever made!  And it came at the perfect time, since I was crazy busy.  My grand daughter, Emily, turned six and wanted a Tangled birthday party.  Her mom found these printed sugar sheets on eBay.  They were so easy to use!  She said there were several different ones to pick from.  Sorry, I don't have any idea how much they cost.
  


These were meant for cupcakes, but I decided to use them on cookies instead.  I added purple dots since my cookies were a little bigger than the circle.  I'll have to remember to use a smaller cookie cutter next time.






She picked up these rings too.  I thought they looked cute on the cupcakes and all the little girls loved them!!




Happy Birthday, Emily! I can't believe you're already six!!


No comments:

Post a Comment